Gold Member Since 2015
Audited Supplier

Zhejiang Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd.

Diesel Forklift, Gasoline and LPG Forklift, Electric Forklift manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Popular New Diesel Narrow Side Loader Forklift 6ton, 2.5 Ton Diesel Forklift with Isuzu C240 Engine, Total Forklift 4.5 Ton Diesel Forklift and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage About Company Profile
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company
Business Range: Industrial Equipment & Components, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Transportation
Management System Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001
Import & Export Mode: Have Own Export License
Average Lead Time: Peak season lead time: 1-3 months
Off season lead time: one month
Total Material Handling Equipment Co., Ltd (Brand-TOTAL Forklift) is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of ZJIMEE (Zhejiang Institute of Mechanical&Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd) who are specialized in the material handling equipment research, design, manufacturing and sales.

ZJIMEE was established in the year of 1958, and reformed in the year of 2001, in 2008, ZJIMEE get the honor "High-Tech Corporation", we are the first batch of "Innovation Demonstration Enterprise" in Zhejiang Province. The registered captial is RMB 81, 000, 000.00, ZHEJIANG MACHINERY &ELECTRICAL GROUP hold 80.11% share, YiJia Holding Group hold the rest 19.89% share.

ZJIMEE is the largest research &developing company in Machinery & Electrical Industry, main business area covering research, industrial and civil construction project design, engineering, product test, machinery design and development, material handling equipment development, manufacturing and sales.

With rich experience and strong research team in forklift business, we guarantee Total's quality, our products are certified with ISO9001 certificate and ISO 14001 certificate, CE certificate & EPA certificate. After the long history, we have the most complete product range including diesel forklift, LPG forklift, electric forklift, rough terrain forklift and warehouse equipment to meet all your material handling needs.

Send your message to this supplier

*From
To Mr. Mike
*Message
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now